Our approach to project development of custom builds and renovations is handled in 2 stages. First, a Conceptual Design agreement, followed by a working details construction drawing Structural Design agreement.
Phase 1 Conceptual Design
- Feasibility study to determine legal issues, setbacks, need for variances, etc.
- Preliminary drawings conceptually understanding use of space and aesthetics of the project. This includes elevated drawings, floor plans opportunity to view how the project will look in 3D
- Preliminary budget relative to client objectives
- Outline of the preliminary scope of work based on site investigation
- Outline of the required parameters of your project, materials and timelines
Phase 2 Structural Design
- Structural working drawings and specifications relative to client objectives adequate to obtain permits
- Line item pricing for final product selections and descriptions (including product make, model and finishes)
- Accurate and realistic production calendar with start and finish timeline
- Detailed construction agreement with options (if any)
- Fixed cost control