At Kawartha Lakes Construction, a detailed contract is essential to each project. We prepare a written contract and set of plans carefully customized and itemized for every project. Good projects start with good planning and good paperwork that clearly spells out what is being supplied and delivered in the finished project.
What to Expect in a Kawartha Lakes Construction Contract:
- A contract with three parts:
- Working set of structural plans
- Written schedule of work to be performed, identifying the scope of the job
- Legal document naming the client, job location, insurance criteria, payment terms, etc.
- Detailed selection schedule with due dates
- Identification of necessary permits
- All legal requirements
Once a client signs the contract, the construction process can begin.